- All land transportation by air conditioned vehicles
- Tour arrival and departure airport transfers by private vehicles
- 02 nights on Train ( 4pax/1cabin)
- 01 night staying in Sapa Hotel (base on double/twin sharing)
- 01 night staying on Halong cruise (base on double/twin sharing)
- 01 nights staying in Hanoi hotel (base on double/twin sharing)
- 04 night staying in Sagion hotel (base on double/twin sharing)
- Meals as mentioned in the program ( Lunch: 8$/pax, Dinner = 8$pax )
- Local English speaking guide during tours
- Boat trip in My Tho
- Honey tea, wine and fruit salad in Mekong Delta
- Kayaking in Halong Bay
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Mineral water: one bottle per person per day.
- Flight ticket Hanoi –Saigon 1 way
- International airfare and airport tax in & out Vietnam not mentioned as above.
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural
- calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, etc.
General children policy:
Under 5 years old: Free of Charge, sharing room with parents
From 5 up to 9 years old: 50% of adult price (01 child sharing room with parents); 75% of adult price/ child (02 children in private room)
From 9 years old up: 100% of adult price.
For usual days
- You are charged for 15%, 30% and 70% of your booking value if cancelling your order more than 7 days, 3-7 days and 48-24 hours prior to expected departure, respectively. Note: as for 4-star hotels and resorts, all cancellation shall bear 100%.
- You are charged for 100% of your booking value if cancelling your order right on the date of departure.
For public days and New Year holiday
- You are charged for 40%, 50% and 70% of your booking value if cancelling your order more than 7 days, 5-7 days and within 5 days prior to expected departure, respectively. In the event that you call off your order right on the date of departure or without notification, please pay 100% of booking value.
- In the event that you wish to change your departure date and give us notice at least 7 days prior to expected departure, no amendment charge is applied (the rule comes true for accommodation of three-star hotel and lower rating one). If later, the case will be attributed to the above-mentioned rules. You are allowed to change your departure date one time only.
- As for railway tickets and air tickets, the case is subject to provisions of airlines and railway firms.
- After cancellation, please receive your refund within 1 month since your date of cancellation. We only refund you within the period of these 30 days.
- Additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, etc will be arranged upon agreement of both sides.
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival – Night train to Sapa
You will be greeted at the airport and transferred to down town. Hanoi, a city of lakes, shaded boulevards and verdant public parks – the capital of Vietnam. Drop you off APT Office free time to visit and shopping.
In the evening: about 19:30pm Bus and guide will pick up again then transfer to Railway Station to catch night train to Sapa. Overnight on the train.
Day 2: Lao Cai – Sapa – Laochai –Tavan –Giang ta Chai (B/L/D)
Arrive at Lao Cai railway station early in the morning then transfer to Sapa (1 hour5:30 – 6:30: Pick up at Lao Cai train station by our staffs then drive to Sa Pa by bus.
7:00 -8:00: Have breakfast and relax at hotel. If hotel has avaiable room, you can check in early, if not, you join in tour first.
9:00 – 9:30: Our guide takes you to visit two villages of the H’mong and Dzay People, called Lao Chai, Ta Van and Giang ta chai villages. Have lunch on the way or in a family of the ethnic people. (You will start trekking from hotel to the Lao Chai village with the distance about: 12 kms.
17:00 When you finish the trekking trip at the end of the village, our bus will pick up you back to Sapa town.Dinner and Overnight in hotel.
Day 3: Sapa trekking – Night train back to Hanoi (B/L/D)
7:00 Have breakfast.
9:00 – 9:30 Our guide takes you to visit a village of Black H’mong people.It is named Cat Cat Village, you have a chance to visit a waterfall and the hydroelectric power station built by the French ( This activity take 2 hours walking up and down to the valley ).
12:30 -13:00:Back to SaPa town and have lunch on restaurant.You are free and easy to discover Sapa town.
16:30 – 17:00: Transfer from hotel to Lao Cai train station. Have dinner at the restaurant, near the train station before getting on the night train to go back to Ha Noi. Overnight on the train
Day 4: Hanoi – Halong Bay (B/L/D) –Dragon Gold Cruise
Arrive Hanoi early in the morning (at approx 04:30 – 05:00 a.m). Our bus and staff will pick you up at Train Station and drive to hotel in Hanoi for breakfast (No room this morning). You are free at leisure till
07:45 - 08:30 Meet your tour guide then go for Ha Long Bay. Have a break 20 minutes en-route to free your legs.
- Embark harbor, board Dragon Cruise by a tender. Enjoy a welcome drink, receive cruise briefing.
- Savor lunch on board and visit Sung Sot amazing cave with millions of surprising stalactites and stalagmites.
- Stop at Soi Sim island or Titop Island one hour for swimming, sun-bathing…
- Drop anchor in a calm water area, relax on the sundeck at sunset, taste some local wine, fruits.
- Join in a cooking session on board with our chef making some special dishes with suggested recipe.
19:00 Have dinner on board.Have fun with karaoke singing, or try your luckwith squid-fishing.
Overnight on Dragon gold Cruise in the middle of Ha Long Bay.
Day 5: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
07:00 Enjoy a new day with complimentary tea and coffee served. Have breakfast on board
- Do kayaking the best way to explore true beauty of Ha Long.
- Check out your cabin. Photograph wonderful views of Ha Long while sailing back to harbor.
11:00: Savor lunch on board and leave Dragon gold Cruise.
12: 30: Say goodbye to Ha Long Bay then return to Hanoi. Have a rest en-route again to free your legs.
17:30 Drop you off at your hotel. . Overnigt in Hanoi.
Day 6: Hanoi city – Saigon (B/L/D)
07:45 - 08:30 Get picked up by our tour guide and bus then visit first place named Tran Quoc Pagoda.
Experience our national heritage and the beautiful Buddhist relics on the West Lake.
09:30 Visit a sacred place to recall President Ho Chi Minh’s life and career in Ho Chi Minh’s
Mausoleum, the Stilt-house where Ho Chi Minh lived and worked from 1958 to 1969.
10:30 Visit One-Pillar Pagoda, the one modeled after a lotus flower, a symbol of Hanoi city in present
11:00 Visit the Temple of Literature, considering the first university of Viet Nam. The temple was first
constructed in 1070 under King Ly Nhan Tong and dedicated to Confucius, sages and scholars.
12:30 Have Vietnamese lunch at a local restaurant in Hanoi Old Quarter and relax.
13:30 Continue exploring the daily life of traditional ceramics village of Bat Trang ( Or Ethnology Museum ). Visit the pottery showrooms and see how they modeled the products.
14:30 Drive back to Hoan Kiem Lake to visit Ngoc Son Temple dedicated to Van Xuong Saint and Tran
Hung Dao General Commander for his struggle against Mongolians.15:30 Then transfer directly to the airport to Saigon.
Arrival in Saigon . Our Driver pick you up at the airport and transfer to your hotel in Saigon. Enjoy
Dinner.Free at leisure. Overnight in Saigon.
Day 7: Saigon city tour ( B/L/D)
We start the City tour with a visit to the largest and busiest city in the country, Ho Chi Minh City. We will show you the main attractions like Reunification Palace (also known as Independence Palace). It is one of the most fascinating sights in Saigon. It was once the symbol of the South Vietnamese government.
Then we proceed to Notre Dame Cathedral, Old Post Office, Jade Emperor Pagoda and War
Remnant Museum. In the afternoon, we visit China-town to see the bustling and busy Cho Lon market. This market place has an amazing array of local, imported goods and food products at bargain prices. On the way back, we
will visit the Thien Hau Temple. Overnight in Saigon.
Day 8: CaoDai – Cuchi Tunnel ( B/L/D)
The Great Holy See Temple, built in 1926, is considered one of the most striking structures in all of South-East Asia. It is the headquarters of the unique Cao Dai sect, a religion with a hybrid of Buddhism, Christianity & Confucianism. Above the entrance is the all-seeing holy eye – symbol of the sect. Visitors will attend the midday ceremony’s extravaganza to witness the daily mass held by the Cao Dai followers which is a fantastic experience. After lunch, proceed to Cu Chi to explore the amazing site where Viet Cong hid during the War. It is now a popular spot for both Vietnamese & foreign tourists - the network of over 200km of tunnels became legendary when they played a vital role in the War. In their heyday, the tunnels were functioning underground cities including numerous trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers & kitchens. There is plenty of evidence of the fierce battle that took place here during the 1960s when Cu Chi was a "Free Target Zone". Visitors can watch a short introductory video showing how the tunnels were constructed before entering the tunnels. Spend the next hour exploring the tunnels. Afterwards, enjoy tea, cassava (guerrilla’s food in war time). Return to
SaiGon.Overnight in Saigon.
Day 9: Saigon – Mekong Delta – Mytho – Ben tre ( B/L/D)
Enjoy the scenic journey along the National Highway bordered by green rice fields.
On arrived at My Tho, visit Vinh Trang pagoda, take a leisurely boat ride along the river, view the stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank. Proceed to Tortoise islet, have lunch in the orchard garden. Then a boat ride to An Khanh – a less touristy attraction in Ben Tre, enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shadow of the water coconut trees along natural canals.Have a short cycling trip (applied for private tour/if time permitted) then enjoy seasonal fruit & honey tea to the sound of "Southern Vietnamese folk music", performed by locals.Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste the delicious coconut candy & observe the pastoral life as you roam through the fruit plantation and village. Meet the bus and return to HCMC. This trip provides a fascinating insight into daily life in the Mekong Delta and you are guaranteed to take home your own private collection of beautiful memories. Overnight in Saigon.
Day 10: Saigon Departure (B)
Have breakfast at your hotel. Free time until to transfer to the airport for flight back home.
TOUR COST CURRENCY IN US DOLLAR:
||ALL Private Tour Excepte Halong
|4 Seat Car
||7 Seats Car
||16 Seats Car
||29 Seats Car
||Name Of Hotels
Le Duy/Moonlight in Saigon – SUP
Holiday/Sapa View in Sapa – STA
May De Ville/Skylark/Asian Ruby in Hanoi – SUP
Sunway/Fortuna – ROH
Chau Long in Sapa – ROH
Oscar in Saigon – Oscar Elegant
Nha Trang Logde in Nha Trang
The booking of Adventgure Trip and other tours with Adventures Loop Asia Travel is confirmed within 48 hours upon receiving confirmation to join the tour from our customers. The booking confirmation includes all the reservations: hotels, airline and boat tickets and other items in the tours.
Upon receiving booking confirmation, we require a 30% deposit in order to guarantee the booking. The rest of the payment will be paid at least 2 weeks before the tour date.
- We also accept payment by Visa or Master card and 3% bank fee is applied.
- Payment by bank transfer. Below is our bank details and the bank fee for sending payment has to be covered on your own and Cambodia Cycling covers the bank fee to receive its payment.
At Adventure Loop Asia Travel for the payment guaranteed and confidential, there are two methods to pay your booking and all are secured.
WE ACCEPT THE CREDIT CARD ONLINE PAYMENT,
- Credit Card Authorization Form
- Passport Copy
- Card Holder Copy(Front and Back)
Please Download our payment form below
Please send us a email >> firstname.lastname@example.org after you completed the credit card authorization form
Payment by Bank Transfer Detail Of Information
* Destination : Union Commercial Bank PLC
* Address : Corner of Tep Vong & Oum Chhai Street, Mondul 2 Village
Sangkat Svay Dangkum, Siem Reap Province. CAMBODIA
* Swift Code : UCBPKHPP
* Beneficiary Person: ADVENTURE LOOP ASIA
* Account No : 1000 132 965
In rare case, if we, Adventure Loop Asia, cancel the tour, 100% of the deposit and payment will be refunded. If you, the client, cancel the reservation, below cancellation fee is applied:
30-40 days before tour starts
charge 30% per person
20-29 days before tour starts
charge 50% per person
10-19 days before tour starts
charge 75% per person
0-9 days before tour stars
charge 100% per person
Clients who join our trips have to go through below our liabilities and will be asked to sign the form of understanding our liabilities upon arrival.
We are not responsible for any baggage or property lost during the tour with us. We advise that, do not wear jewels while walking or cycling on the street. Keep your camera in your backpack. Do not hold it while cycling.
ADVENTURE LOOP ASIA do not held responsible for any accident, injury or dead during trip conduction with us. Clients who joins the trip with us, understand that they are willing to join the trip by themselves and at their own risk. We will brief the safety and the road condition before tour start. Ensure to follow our guideline, be ware of the hazard. It is safe now to do trekking in Cambodia following our outlined itinerary and our trekking guide.
If you, the client refuse to wear the helmet provided by ADVENTURE LOOP, you will be responsible for any head injury. We ensure the bikes are in good condition, have reliable brakes. We provide all spare parts including puncture repair kits and our guide are trained with mechanic. We try to take quiet road, routes free of cars, where possible. If it is necessary to ride a bike on a busy road make sure to be careful to avoid accident and being hit by cars: go slowly, look carefully before turning or crossing roads and stick well into the pavement.
We are not responsible for any health care during the tour with us. Client who join the trip with us has to be well being and we recommend the client to purchase travel insurance before their departure dates. Travel insurance should include cover evacuation cost. We recommend good hospitals in Siem Reap and Phnom Penh. We provide first aid kit in the support van and all our guides are trained with first aid.
In the dry season, there might be not enough water in Tonle Sap lake, ADVENTURE LOOP hold the rights to provide land transfer instead of boat. The boat we are using have life-jackets and toilet. The boat also stop half way in a floating village for a short break and restroom. Make sure you wear seat-belt while sitting in a car or van.
Discount & Child Policy
For our repeated customers, we will offer a discount of 5% when first return for tour with us and discount 10% when return for second and more tours with us.
Children above 12 years old are charged as adult price. Children between 8-11 years old will get 25% discount on the tour. Children below 7 years will get 50% discount but will share accommodation with their parents as possible.
Make sure all travel documents have been prepared including passport (at least 6 months validity), passport size photos for the visas (please check our FAQs for more information) and flight tickets. We cannot however be responsible for your documents not in order or mistakes by embassies, sudden changes to regulations, or actions of border officials that are beyond our control. We are able to advise on mandatory health requirements. Take all the necessary medication including malaria tablet, Tama Flue (bird flue tablet), sun cream, sunglasses, cycling gloves and cycling shorts etc.,
Tour Guide & Tour Leader Responsible
For any Adventure Trip we provide local tour guide for a group below 6 people; for group starts from 6 people and above, we provide one outdoor Mechanic plus a Tour leader. Both tour guide and tour leader are the representatives of the company. Their responsibilities are to make sure the trip is run smoothly and our clients are well looked after in all aspect including the food, snacks, water and drinks, bike mechanic, accommodations. Any complaints about any aspect in the trip, should be broad to the guide's or tour leader's attention and with a copy of written notice to ADVENTURE LOOP Director. Our guide or tour leader and Outdoor Mechanic will act immediately to solve any problem occurs during the tour with our backup service within 24 hours from our management team. Sometimes, the guide or tour leader are also assigned to take any photos or films during the tour for ADVENTURE LOOP and our partner to do promotion or marketing purpose. As our clients joining the trip with us, you should allow us to do so without asking for any payment.
Thank you for your interested in Adventure Loop Asia please complete and submit this online form and you will be contact by one of our travel consultant in 24 hours (On Working Day)