TOUR COST INCLUDED
- Air-conditioned transportation for all airport transfers and all excursions
- Domestic flights: Ha Noi - Nha Trang 1 way
- Night Train: Nha Trang - Ho Chi Minh
- Cruise in Halong Bay
- Tours by boat on the Mekong Delta, snorkeling in Nha Trang
- Accommodation in a Double room/Twin room sharing
- Invitation letter for the Vietnamese visa
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner )
TOUR COST EXCLUDED
- International airfare and airport tax in & out Vietnam
- Drinks and other meals not indicated in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Travel insurance
- Entrance and sightseeing fees in Saigon City and Cu Chi
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural disaster (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
For usual days
- You are charged for 15%, 30% and 70% of your booking value if cancelling your order more than 7 days, 3-7 days and 48-24 hours prior to expected departure, respectively. Note: as for 4-star hotels and resorts, all cancellation shall bear 100%.
- You are charged for 100% of your booking value if cancelling your order right on the date of departure.
For public days and New Year holiday
- You are charged for 40%, 50% and 70% of your booking value if cancelling your order more than 7 days, 5-7 days and within 5 days prior to expected departure, respectively. In the event that you call off your order right on the date of departure or without notification, please pay 100% of booking value.
- In the event that you wish to change your departure date and give us notice at least 7 days prior to expected departure, no amendment charge is applied (the rule comes true for accommodation of three-star hotel and lower rating one). If later, the case will be attributed to the above-mentioned rules. You are allowed to change your departure date one time only.
- As for railway tickets and air tickets, the case is subject to provisions of airlines and railway firms
- After cancellation, please receive your refund within 1 month since your date of cancellation. We only refund you within the period of these 30 days.
- Additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, etc will be arranged upon agreement of both sides.
Day 1: Arrival in Hanoi
At your arrival to Hanoi, you will be greeted at the airport by our driver and transferred to your hotel.Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi - Halong (B/L/D)
07:45 - 08:30 Meet your tour guide then go for Ha Long Bay. Have a break 20 minutes en-route to free your legs.
- Embark harbor, board Dragon Cruise by a tender. Enjoy a welcome drink, receive cruise briefing.
- Savor lunch on board and visit Sung Sot amazing cave with millions of surprising stalactites and stalagmites.
- Stop at Soi Sim island or Titop Island one hour for swimming, sun-bathing…
- Drop anchor in a calm water area, relax on the sundeck at sunset, taste some local wine, fruits.
- Join in a cooking session on board with our chef making some special dishes with suggested recipe.
19:00 Have dinner on board.Have fun with karaoke singing, or try your luckwith squid-fishing.Overnight on Dragon gold Cruise in the middle of Ha Long Bay.
Day 3: Halong bay- Hanoi – Nha Trang (B/L/D) by flight
07:00 Enjoy a new day with complimentary tea and coffee served. Have breakfast on board
- Do kayaking the best way to explore true beauty of Ha Long.
- Check out your cabin. Photograph wonderful views of Ha Long while sailing back to harbor.
11:00: Savor lunch on board and leave Dragon gold Cruise.
12: 30: Say goodbye to Ha Long Bay then return to Hanoi. Have a rest en-route again to free your legs.
17:30 You will arrive to Hanoi then be transferred to Noi Bai airport for your flight to Nha Trang. Our driver will be waiting for you at the airport in Nha Trang to take you to your hotel. We can give you some excellent recommendations for where to have dinner; there is a wide range of cuisines in Nha Trang.Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 4: Nha Trang Relax / Free day (B)
You will have the day free from schedules, to enjoy your stay in one of the best tourist destinations in Vietnam. We’ll have all the information and documents about Nha Trang so you don’t miss anything. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 5: Nha Trang – Visit Island and Snorkel in the China Sea (B/L)
For this day, we’ll come to pick you up from your hotel at around 7.00am in the morning to take you to the port and to board your boat and have you prepared for a day of snorkel, filled with excitements and funs. It is a one hour trip to get to the islands where you can put on your goggles, snorkels, fins and get ready to explore! Nha Trang is the perfect place for snorkeling with its beautiful sea making it one of the main stages for underwater activities in Vietnam. There is a wide range of soft and hard corals and small reef fish. Snorkeling gives you the possibility; witness the hidden beauty of nature that beholds the seabed. You also have the opportunity to go diving. You will have plenty of time allocated to see everything that is marvelous coast hides away; you can also relax in our boat and enjoy the beautiful landscapes of the islands of Nha Trang. The tour ends around 2pm with a transfer to your hotel.Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 6, 7: Nha Trang Relax (B)
You will get as much beach time in as you want. Also if you are the type of person who likes to go out and have a few drinks, Nha Trang is the place to have fun! We have not added any tours in these three days so that you will have time to relax and get some beach time in, but if you are looking for something to do in these three days do not hesitate to ask because there are plenty of Nha Trang day trips available such as Bai Dai Beach, Mud Baths with Hot Spring mud baths, Dray Sap falls, a city tour, bike tours, motorbike tours to Dalat...
Apart from all the potential trips, you will get to enjoy the sunrise from the beach in Nha Trang, mingle with all the Vietnamese locals that visit the beach between 5.00am to 7.30am in the morning for swimming and have fun, we ensure you that it WILL be fun!
Early risers also get to witness Tai Chi being performed in the Nha Trang square. For those who do not like to get up early we recommend that you head to the beach at around 17.00 to watch the sun set. These are simple things, but it is great to see the Vietnamese having fun in their own style, their own way of life.Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 8: Nha Trang – Night Train to Hochiminh city (B)
Approximately 9:00pm, we will have you transferred to the train station where you will be boarding the night train to get to Ho Chi Minh City. Stay overnight on the night train in a 4-bed compartment.
Day 9: Free Day in Hochiminh City (B)
You will arrive in Ho chi minh at approximately 6.00 am and we will be waiting at the station to escort you to your hotel, breakfast will be waiting for you at your hotel. Like most cities in Vietnam, Ho chi minh is a place full of life. You will have the day free so that you can explore the city by yourself. There are plenty of interesting places to visit like he Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office, Thien Hau Pagoda, Quan Am and the Jade Emperor Pagoda is also very interesting to visit. Another market you should not miss out on is the Ben Thanh Market, where they buy and sell EVERYTHING, and of course China town.
Anyhow we will send the necessary documentation to you. Today your lunch and dinner will be up to you, you can let us know what sort of restaurant you are looking for and we can help you find the right place for you. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 10: The Mekong Delta – Can Tho ( B/L/D)
After at breakfast at the hotel you will be boarding on the bus to go to My Tho, it takes around 2 hours by bus to get to the Mekong Delta, once there you will take a boat that will take you through the Bao Dinh natural canal. We will visit the fruit markets in My Tho, we will also stop over on the turtle islands. You will have lunch on one of the islands and after relax in a quiet place surrounded by gardens. In Ben Tre you will take another boat and enjoy a trip around the Tan Thach natural canal. We will then visit families that will teach us about their rural lifestyle, you will then get to see fruit plantations on Thoi Son Island, another boat ride will take you back to My Tho to head to Can Tho.You will stay overnight in Can Tho, in a bungalow on the Mekong Riverside.
Day 11: Can Tho – Hochiminh City (B/L)
You will be waking up early to see the Delta markets. There will be two floating markets waiting for you, the Phong Dien and Cai Rang. You will also get to visit coconut candy and rice noodle sellers you will get to see how they make these products. Afterward we return to Ho Chi Minh City.Overnight in Ho Chi Minh
Day 12: Hochiminh - Head back your home (B)
In your own time, when you are ready we take you to Tan Son Nhat airport for you to take the flight back home.
End of service
TOUR COST CURRENCY IN US DOLLAR:
||4 Seats Car
||7 Seats Car
||16 Seats Car
||29 Seats Car
||Name Of Hotels
Authentic hotel or Similar in Hanoi- SUP
Le Duy hotel or Similar in HCM – Deluxe
Dragon cruise in Ha Long – SUP
Nha Trang Green Hotel or Similar in Nha trang –STA
Saigon can tho hotel or Similar in Can Tho – SUP
May de ville city centre hotel or Similar in Hanoi – SUP
Oscar Hotel or Similar in HCM –Junior Deluxe
Viet Beauty cruise in Ha Long – SUP
Nha Trang Lodge Hotel or Similar in Nha trang – STA
Holiday One hotel or Similar in Can Tho - SUP
The booking of Adventgure Trip and other tours with Adventures Loop Asia Travel is confirmed within 48 hours upon receiving confirmation to join the tour from our customers. The booking confirmation includes all the reservations: hotels, airline and boat tickets and other items in the tours.
Upon receiving booking confirmation, we require a 30% deposit in order to guarantee the booking. The rest of the payment will be paid at least 2 weeks before the tour date.
- We also accept payment by Visa or Master card and 3% bank fee is applied.
- Payment by bank transfer. Below is our bank details and the bank fee for sending payment has to be covered on your own and Cambodia Cycling covers the bank fee to receive its payment.
At Adventure Loop Asia Travel for the payment guaranteed and confidential, there are two methods to pay your booking and all are secured.
WE ACCEPT THE CREDIT CARD ONLINE PAYMENT,
- Credit Card Authorization Form
- Passport Copy
- Card Holder Copy(Front and Back)
Please Download our payment form below
Please send us a email >> email@example.com after you completed the credit card authorization form
Payment by Bank Transfer Detail Of Information
* Destination : Union Commercial Bank PLC
* Address : Corner of Tep Vong & Oum Chhai Street, Mondul 2 Village
Sangkat Svay Dangkum, Siem Reap Province. CAMBODIA
* Swift Code : UCBPKHPP
* Beneficiary Person: ADVENTURE LOOP ASIA
* Account No : 1000 132 965
In rare case, if we, Adventure Loop Asia, cancel the tour, 100% of the deposit and payment will be refunded. If you, the client, cancel the reservation, below cancellation fee is applied:
30-40 days before tour starts
charge 30% per person
20-29 days before tour starts
charge 50% per person
10-19 days before tour starts
charge 75% per person
0-9 days before tour stars
charge 100% per person
Clients who join our trips have to go through below our liabilities and will be asked to sign the form of understanding our liabilities upon arrival.
We are not responsible for any baggage or property lost during the tour with us. We advise that, do not wear jewels while walking or cycling on the street. Keep your camera in your backpack. Do not hold it while cycling.
ADVENTURE LOOP ASIA do not held responsible for any accident, injury or dead during trip conduction with us. Clients who joins the trip with us, understand that they are willing to join the trip by themselves and at their own risk. We will brief the safety and the road condition before tour start. Ensure to follow our guideline, be ware of the hazard. It is safe now to do trekking in Cambodia following our outlined itinerary and our trekking guide.
If you, the client refuse to wear the helmet provided by ADVENTURE LOOP, you will be responsible for any head injury. We ensure the bikes are in good condition, have reliable brakes. We provide all spare parts including puncture repair kits and our guide are trained with mechanic. We try to take quiet road, routes free of cars, where possible. If it is necessary to ride a bike on a busy road make sure to be careful to avoid accident and being hit by cars: go slowly, look carefully before turning or crossing roads and stick well into the pavement.
We are not responsible for any health care during the tour with us. Client who join the trip with us has to be well being and we recommend the client to purchase travel insurance before their departure dates. Travel insurance should include cover evacuation cost. We recommend good hospitals in Siem Reap and Phnom Penh. We provide first aid kit in the support van and all our guides are trained with first aid.
In the dry season, there might be not enough water in Tonle Sap lake, ADVENTURE LOOP hold the rights to provide land transfer instead of boat. The boat we are using have life-jackets and toilet. The boat also stop half way in a floating village for a short break and restroom. Make sure you wear seat-belt while sitting in a car or van.
Discount & Child Policy
For our repeated customers, we will offer a discount of 5% when first return for tour with us and discount 10% when return for second and more tours with us.
Children above 12 years old are charged as adult price. Children between 8-11 years old will get 25% discount on the tour. Children below 7 years will get 50% discount but will share accommodation with their parents as possible.
Make sure all travel documents have been prepared including passport (at least 6 months validity), passport size photos for the visas (please check our FAQs for more information) and flight tickets. We cannot however be responsible for your documents not in order or mistakes by embassies, sudden changes to regulations, or actions of border officials that are beyond our control. We are able to advise on mandatory health requirements. Take all the necessary medication including malaria tablet, Tama Flue (bird flue tablet), sun cream, sunglasses, cycling gloves and cycling shorts etc.,
Tour Guide & Tour Leader Responsible
For any Adventure Trip we provide local tour guide for a group below 6 people; for group starts from 6 people and above, we provide one outdoor Mechanic plus a Tour leader. Both tour guide and tour leader are the representatives of the company. Their responsibilities are to make sure the trip is run smoothly and our clients are well looked after in all aspect including the food, snacks, water and drinks, bike mechanic, accommodations. Any complaints about any aspect in the trip, should be broad to the guide's or tour leader's attention and with a copy of written notice to ADVENTURE LOOP Director. Our guide or tour leader and Outdoor Mechanic will act immediately to solve any problem occurs during the tour with our backup service within 24 hours from our management team. Sometimes, the guide or tour leader are also assigned to take any photos or films during the tour for ADVENTURE LOOP and our partner to do promotion or marketing purpose. As our clients joining the trip with us, you should allow us to do so without asking for any payment.
Thank you for your interested in Adventure Loop Asia please complete and submit this online form and you will be contact by one of our travel consultant in 24 hours (On Working Day)