TOUR COST INCLUDED:
- Transportation by air conditioned by private
- Pick up and transfer to the airport by private car (without guide)
- 06-night hotel accommodation (Base on Double/Twin sharing)
- English speaking guide on the tour and without guide on free day
- Meals as mentioned in the program (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner )
- All entrance fee and sigh seeing fees
- 01 Night on Cruise
- 01 night on train
- Train ticket from Ha Noi to Hue ( soft sleeper train 4 peoples/cabin)
- Domestic flight from Da Nang to Ho Chi Minh city by Viet Nam airline
TOUR COST INCLDUED:
- International & Domestic air-tickets with tax
- Visa & Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Other personal expenses, all kind of insurances
- Expenditure of a personal nature such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry
Day 1 : Ha Noi Arrival (Dinner )
Well come to Ha Noi, our driver meet and transfer you to downtown. Hanoi, a city of lakes, shaded boulevards and verdant public parks – the capital of Vietnam. The rest of day will be free at your own leisure. Check in hotel, having dinner and and overnight in Ha Noi
Day 2 : Ha Noi City Tour (B/L/D) Private tour
8:30Meet your tour guide at suggested places in Hanoi Od Quarter.
- Start the trip with Tran Quoc pagoda, a Buddhist relic and national heritage lying on the West Lake.
- Visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, the final resting place of Viet Nam’s greatest father; his house-on-stiland One pillar pagoda – modeled after a lotus flower, a symbol of Hanoi.
- ArriveEthnology museum to learn about cultures of 54 ethnic groups living in Vietnam.
13:00 Have a rest and enjoy lunch in a local restaurant in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Visit Temples of Literature constructed in 1070 - dedicated to Confucius, sages and talented scholars. It is the most famous temple in Hanoi, also functioning as Vietnam's first university.
- Leave for a legendary HoanKiem lake and Ngoc Son Temple dedicated to a former general commander Tran Hung Dao for his struggle against Mongolians.
16:00 Arrive back in your hotel. Free time and having dinner. Overnight in Ha Noi
Day 3: Ha Noi – Ha Long Bay ( B/L) SIC Tour
7:45 - 08:20: Meet your tour guide at suggested places around Old Quarter for Ha Long Bay.
- Get free wifi access while taking a 3 hour bus trip to Ha Long, have short break en-route.
- Embark at BaiChay pier, Ha Long City. Transferred by tender to The Viet Beauty Cruise.
- Greeted by crew members followed by welcome drinks, get cruise briefing and check in cabin.
- Free wife access is available onboard you have plenty of time socializing, chatting online.
- Enjoy set lunch onboard while cruising through Stone Dog islet,Fighting cock islets…
- Stop at Soi Sim island one hour for swimming, sun-bathing, or experiencingwater surfing.
- Have an unforgettable memory while doing kayaking among hidden parts and Bo Nau cave.
- Get back on cruise, relax on the sundeck for fantastic views, drinks and sunset photos.
- Join in a“cooking class” on board with our chef making some dishes with suggested recipe.
19:00 Delectable dinner is served.Overnight on cruise in the middle of Ha Long Bay
-Entertain evening with karaoke singing, squid-fishing (optional) or massage (upon requests).
Day 4: Ha Long Bay – Ha Noi – Night train to Hue (B/L/D) SIC
06:30 Enjoy sunrise over the bay or take part in a Tai Chi session on cruise sundeck.
- Relax with complimentary tea and coffee served. Have light breakfast on board.
- Visit Sung Sot “surprising” cave with millions of surprising stalactites and stalagmites.
09:30Check out your cabin. Photograph wonderful Ha Long while cruising through other parts.
- Have Buffet Brunch on board while passing BaiTu Long Bay, see BaiThoMountain.
- Disembark at BaiChay pier. Relax at the lounge before bus transfer you to Hanoi.
16:30: Arrive in Hanoi. End of services.
Day 5: Arrive Hue – Hue City (B/L/D) Private Tour
Welcome to Hue! Our private car and tour guide will pick you up at the train station then transfer to down town. This morning we will visit the Imperial Citadel and Forbidden City, created in the 19th century for the Emperors under Nguyen Dynasty. Continue drive to Minh Mang Tomb built between 1841 and 1843. The Emperor’s tomb complex consists of 40 contructions (palaces, temples, pavilion ect) designed on a symmetric axis. Enjoy lunch at local restaurant. In the afternoon we take a boat ride along the romantic Perfume River. We stop at Thien Mu Pagoda to see the 7-storey octagonal tower and an old Austin car which transported the bonze Thich Quang to Saigon in 1963 for his self-immolation. Dinner at local restaurant then check in hotel, free at leisure and Overnight in Hue.
Day 6: Hue – Hoi An (B/L/D) Private car
Breakfast at hotel then leave Hue for Danang and Hoian Ancient Town by private carArrive Hoi An, check in hotel and Overnight in Hoi An
Day 7: My Son – Hoi An City Tour (B/L/D) Private tour
Breakfast at your hotel, At 07:30am Pick you up at your hotels with a minivan and reach to Cua Dai pier.On board.08:00 am Depart from the pier and arrive at the Islands after 30 munites by canoe .Visit the fishing village , Hai Tang pagoda.Enjoy snorkeling , scuba diving to explore blue coral reefs and beautiful marine life and sightseeing.11:00am Transfer to Bai Chong beach to relax , swim, sunbathe on the soft sandbank.12:00 am Lunch is served under coconuts trees In the afternoon we transfer directly to Hoi An Ancient Town – a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Visit Japanese Bridge, Phuc Kien Pagoda, Phung Hung Old House and Quang Dong Assembly. Enjoy a walking tour through the narrow lanes of the town lined with century-old building and illuminated by hundreds of colorful lanterns. Dinner at restaurant, check in hotel and Overnight in Hoian.
Day 8: Hoi AN – Da Nang – Ho Chi Minh City (B/L/D)
Breakfast at your hotel, Free time and easy. At 13:00 our car pick you up at your hotel transfer to Da Nang airport, take flight at 15:00 to Ho Chi Minh Citu Arrive Ho Chi Minh city at 16:20, the car pick you up at your hotel. Relax and having dinner
Day 9: Ho Chi Minh City Depart (B)
The booking of Adventgure Trip and other tours with Adventures Loop Asia Travel is confirmed within 48 hours upon receiving confirmation to join the tour from our customers. The booking confirmation includes all the reservations: hotels, airline and boat tickets and other items in the tours.
Upon receiving booking confirmation, we require a 30% deposit in order to guarantee the booking. The rest of the payment will be paid at least 2 weeks before the tour date.
- We also accept payment by Visa or Master card and 3% bank fee is applied.
- Payment by bank transfer. Below is our bank details and the bank fee for sending payment has to be covered on your own and Cambodia Cycling covers the bank fee to receive its payment.
At Adventure Loop Asia Travel for the payment guaranteed and confidential, there are two methods to pay your booking and all are secured.
WE ACCEPT THE CREDIT CARD ONLINE PAYMENT,
- Credit Card Authorization Form
- Passport Copy
- Card Holder Copy(Front and Back)
Please Download our payment form below
Please send us a email >> email@example.com after you completed the credit card authorization form
Payment by Bank Transfer Detail Of Information
* Destination : Union Commercial Bank PLC
* Address : Corner of Tep Vong & Oum Chhai Street, Mondul 2 Village
Sangkat Svay Dangkum, Siem Reap Province. CAMBODIA
* Swift Code : UCBPKHPP
* Beneficiary Person: ADVENTURE LOOP ASIA
* Account No : 1000 132 965
In rare case, if we, Adventure Loop Asia, cancel the tour, 100% of the deposit and payment will be refunded. If you, the client, cancel the reservation, below cancellation fee is applied:
30-40 days before tour starts
charge 30% per person
20-29 days before tour starts
charge 50% per person
10-19 days before tour starts
charge 75% per person
0-9 days before tour stars
charge 100% per person
Clients who join our trips have to go through below our liabilities and will be asked to sign the form of understanding our liabilities upon arrival.
We are not responsible for any baggage or property lost during the tour with us. We advise that, do not wear jewels while walking or cycling on the street. Keep your camera in your backpack. Do not hold it while cycling.
ADVENTURE LOOP ASIA do not held responsible for any accident, injury or dead during trip conduction with us. Clients who joins the trip with us, understand that they are willing to join the trip by themselves and at their own risk. We will brief the safety and the road condition before tour start. Ensure to follow our guideline, be ware of the hazard. It is safe now to do trekking in Cambodia following our outlined itinerary and our trekking guide.
If you, the client refuse to wear the helmet provided by ADVENTURE LOOP, you will be responsible for any head injury. We ensure the bikes are in good condition, have reliable brakes. We provide all spare parts including puncture repair kits and our guide are trained with mechanic. We try to take quiet road, routes free of cars, where possible. If it is necessary to ride a bike on a busy road make sure to be careful to avoid accident and being hit by cars: go slowly, look carefully before turning or crossing roads and stick well into the pavement.
We are not responsible for any health care during the tour with us. Client who join the trip with us has to be well being and we recommend the client to purchase travel insurance before their departure dates. Travel insurance should include cover evacuation cost. We recommend good hospitals in Siem Reap and Phnom Penh. We provide first aid kit in the support van and all our guides are trained with first aid.
In the dry season, there might be not enough water in Tonle Sap lake, ADVENTURE LOOP hold the rights to provide land transfer instead of boat. The boat we are using have life-jackets and toilet. The boat also stop half way in a floating village for a short break and restroom. Make sure you wear seat-belt while sitting in a car or van.
Discount & Child Policy
For our repeated customers, we will offer a discount of 5% when first return for tour with us and discount 10% when return for second and more tours with us.
Children above 12 years old are charged as adult price. Children between 8-11 years old will get 25% discount on the tour. Children below 7 years will get 50% discount but will share accommodation with their parents as possible.
Make sure all travel documents have been prepared including passport (at least 6 months validity), passport size photos for the visas (please check our FAQs for more information) and flight tickets. We cannot however be responsible for your documents not in order or mistakes by embassies, sudden changes to regulations, or actions of border officials that are beyond our control. We are able to advise on mandatory health requirements. Take all the necessary medication including malaria tablet, Tama Flue (bird flue tablet), sun cream, sunglasses, cycling gloves and cycling shorts etc.,
Tour Guide & Tour Leader Responsible
For any Adventure Trip we provide local tour guide for a group below 6 people; for group starts from 6 people and above, we provide one outdoor Mechanic plus a Tour leader. Both tour guide and tour leader are the representatives of the company. Their responsibilities are to make sure the trip is run smoothly and our clients are well looked after in all aspect including the food, snacks, water and drinks, bike mechanic, accommodations. Any complaints about any aspect in the trip, should be broad to the guide's or tour leader's attention and with a copy of written notice to ADVENTURE LOOP Director. Our guide or tour leader and Outdoor Mechanic will act immediately to solve any problem occurs during the tour with our backup service within 24 hours from our management team. Sometimes, the guide or tour leader are also assigned to take any photos or films during the tour for ADVENTURE LOOP and our partner to do promotion or marketing purpose. As our clients joining the trip with us, you should allow us to do so without asking for any payment.
Thank you for your interested in Adventure Loop Asia please complete and submit this online form and you will be contact by one of our travel consultant in 24 hours (On Working Day)